For proper edible portioning, we generally recommend abiding by the following guidelines:
- Beginners: 0-2.5 mg
- This is a safe entry-level dosage that will help you to determine if cannabis is right for you. A 0-2.5 mg serving can provide mild pain, stress, and anxiety relief while also improving focus and creativity.
- Casual Consumers: 2.5-15 mg
- This dosage may cause mild coordination impairments and changes in perception. It can also provide mild pain relief.
- Regular Consumers: 15-30 MG
- This dosage will produce a strong sense of euphoria. It may also cause coordination impairments and changes in perception.
- Experienced Consumers: 30-50 MG
- This dosage produces a very strong sense of euphoria. It is likely to cause coordination impairments and alter one’s perception.
- Pain Management: 50-100 MG
- We recommend this dose for those who are struggling with higher levels of pain. It can produce more extreme side effects, including a rapid heart rate and nausea. It is also highly likely to impair one’s perception.